Opend 7 Days A Week. Walk-Ins welcome for onsite appointment
Last clinic patient accepted 10 minute prior to closing time
8144 NW Prairie View Road
Kansas City MO 64151
907 E Lincoln Lane
Gardner, KS 66030
With no appointment necessary for our walk-in physicals, and with extended evening and weekend hours, we make it as convenient as possible to cross mandatory physicals off your to-do list. Interested in a DOT physical exam? We can handle that too! Just bring any forms that need to be completed for your specific physical. Our provider is listed in the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
Here are just a few of the types of physical exams we offer:
Back to School Physicals $35 (<18 yo)
Boy/Girl Scout Physicals $35 (<18 yo)
Sports Physicals $35 (<18 yo)
College Student Physical $45 (>18 yo)
DOT Physical Exams $95
(see more information below on DOT)
Driver’s License or Learner’s Permit
Insurance Physicals $60
Pre-Employment $60 (w/o drug screen, add $35 for a 14 panel drug screen)
Return to Work Evaluation
Any other Adult Physical $60
Things to bring with you to your DOT Physical Exam
Print and complete the Medical examiners form pages 1 and 2. https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/sites/fmcsa.dot.gov/files/docs/Medical%20Examination%20Report%20Form%20MCSA-5875.pdf
Bring a complete list of ALL of the medications (and the names of the prescribing providers) you are taking including prescription, over-the-counter, herbal remedies, and dietary supplements.
Glasses/Contacts if you need them for driving.
If you have:
a)Heart Disease, including valve replacements: A letter from your cardiologist addressing the cardiac condition and medications used including a statement indicating whether it will impact your ability to operate a CMV. You may also require the results of an echocardiogram and cardiac stress test within the past 1-2 years. If you take Coumadin, please provide an INR result within the last month.
· b)Diabetes: Your most recent hemoglobin A1C value (usually within 3 months). You also may be required to get a letter from your treating physician specifically addressing your diabetes.
· c) Sleep Apnea: Sleep Apnea Compliance Report with at least 60 days but preferably 6 months of data
· Mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety, or ADHD/ADD: A letter from your treating provider addressing the condition, any medication used, and whether the condition or medication(s) will impact your ability to operate a CMV.
· d) Cancer: A letter from your treating provider/oncologist addressing the condition, any medication used, and whether the condition or medication(s) will impact your ability to operate a CMV.
· e)Neurological conditions such as stroke, tremors, seizures or neuropathy: A letter from your treating neurologist addressing the condition including date of onset, any medication used, and whether the condition or medication(s) will impact your ability to operate a CMV.
· f) Recent surgery: A letter from the surgeon addressing the condition/surgery, any current medication used, and whether you have any current limitations that would impact your ability to operate a CMV.
· g) Narcotic Usage: A letter from the prescribing physician stating the medical condition for which they are used, current medication/dosage, side effects, and a statement indicating whether or not he/she believe it is safe to operate a commercial motor vehicle while using these medications.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTATION, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE YOUR EXAM
The above list of medical conditions is for informative purposes only and does not include all medical issues. If you are unsure about a medical condition that you have, please bring a letter from your provider.
Please note that having a medical examination and documentation from your providers is not a guarantee of receiving a medical card. Additional tests may be required including on the date of your examination which may require an additional fee, such as an audio booth hearing examination and/or an ECG. Fees for these services are available upon request.