***Rapid RT PCR (also APPROVED for international travel) - Result in 15 minutes (administrative time for result report is about 30 minutes)---total time up to 1 hour
***Rapid Antigen test-Result in 15 minutes***
***If you are UN-INSURED the Care Act covers full COVID vaccine/test costs. If you have insurance check with your carrier. Most cover the vaccine/test, some apply the administrative fees to patient's responsibility. ***
For international travel RT-PCR test, please bring PASSPORT and another form of ID with you, as required by the Airlines that we include your passport number on the test result form.
***Provide COVID-19 Moderna and Pfizer vaccines***
***WALK-INS COVID TEST AND VACCINE*** Wait time may be up to 1 hour. But to expedite the process, you need to request an appointment on your phone-Pick a time slot by clicking on the BLUE , ORANGE, or GRAY button below. Enter your information, phone number, email, and insurance. If your insurance is not listed, choose SELF PAY. Then click REQUEST APPOINTMENT. Upon arrival, we will give you a 2-page form to fill out with required information/symptoms. Then, we will get you tested. We are required to report all test results to the states within 24 hours, so we CANNOT test anyone without providing the demographic information.
Click on the link to book an appointment. Indicate Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.
STEPS IN GETTING YOUR COVID TEST FOR APPOINTENT VISITS (NOT FOR WALK-IN VISIT)
1. Pick your DATE and TIME, enter patient information, payment. If your insurance is not listed, choose SELF PAY. Then click REQUEST APPOINTMENT.
2. We will send you a SMS text link to fill out required information to the email/cell phone you provided
3. Our staff will verify ID/Insurance.
4. A provider will call you at the appointment date/time to screen your symptoms, exposure, medical history, etc. to determine the severity of your illness if you should need any prescribed medications, chest X-Rays, monoclonal antibody infusion therapy, etc.
If after 30 minutes you have not received a call at your booked date and time or having difficulty completing your forms online, GO AHEAD AND WALK IN and we will have you complete your information manually and you will get tested.
5. You and provider will set a time convenient for you to come in.
6. After you get swabbed,
You can have your result by:
Wait in your car
Text to your mobile phone.
Email to you.
The paperwork is a REQUIRED STEP for both appointment and walk-ins visits, so that we have your INSURANCE information and State required minimum paperwork for Covid test results being reported to the State within 24 hours.